2 ounces GUANAJA 70% BAKING BAR
3 tbsp butter
2 ea egg yolks
3 ea egg whites
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp flour
½ cup whipping cream
2 tsp honey
3 ounces GUANAJA 70% BAKING BAR
55 grams (2 ounces) corn syrup
1 cup whipping cream
INSTRUCTIONSMoist chocolate biscuit:
- Beat the whites with the sugar.
- Melt the GUANAJA 70% BAKING BAR with the butter in microwave or over a double boiler. (see our "How to temper chocolate" tips).
- Add the yolks to the hot chocolate/butter mixture, then a bit of beaten whites to make the mixture more relaxed, and lastly add the rest of the whites with a spatula.
- Add the sifted flour.
- Cook in a buttered and sugared tart pan at 375°F (190ºC) degree for around 5 minutes.
- Bring the cup of cream to a boil with the honey.
- Gradually pour onto the chopped Valrhona Baking Dark Chocolate.
- Add the 1 cup of cream. Store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Whip until you obtain a creamy texture that is stiff enough to be piped using the pastry bag.
Assembly and presentation:
- Using the pastry bag, pipe the ganache onto the moist biscuit bottom, decorate with any of your favorite red fruits and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.